Friday, August 5, 2011

Damn... It feels good to be a Willhite

I want to start this one out by saying that I have always loved my family. I have always known that I came from a great one, and that I'm lucky enough to say that after 35 years my parents are still married and happily tolerating each other. I've also never doubted my families love for me. Its one of those Mormon traits that will not die. Family is first. Always has and always will.

That being said.... My family has proven once again that I am one lucky girl. For those close enough I don't need to go into detail. Life has been rough the last little bit. I was struggling. My family stepped up to the plate and carried me through. They were all far away but I have never felt their love more.

I love that I can say once again without a doubt that if ever I need anything, my family is there. I can call them, night or day and they will come to my rescue.

No comments:

Post a Comment