Friday, November 26, 2010

If we wake up and we wanna break up...

Lets pause and take moment to appreciate the fact that today is my birthday.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok. back to the post.

I'm almost done with my long awaited vacation. Its been a dream. I got to snuggle lots with Tate and Lila, and sleep more then I ever thought poss
ible.
I ate some FANTASTIC food and got my nails done. And best of all.... I spent Thanksgiving day in shorts and a tank top. It was fabulous. As much as I have loved fall in New Jersey and I am *some what* excited for winter in Utah... Its been a nice break being here in Florida where the average temperature has been 77.
My allergies on the other hand are NOT happy but its worth it.
I made a lot of jokes yesterday (it being thanksgiving and all) about how I was thankful for my birthday. But honestly I have so much more to be thankful for.... here goes.

I am thankful for Steve. My best friend in New Jersey. Who has put up with me always and has never given up on me. He's the best.
I am thankful for my health. This time last year was a little rough and even though a lot of tears have been shed, I am thankful for how things turned out.
I am thankful for the push I gave myself to move out to New Jersey. I start school in January and that is the one thing I have wanted for the longest time, I am so happy that its finally happening.
I am thankful for my family. Each and every single one of them gives me the strength to do different things in my life. I am lucky to say that I come from such a large and supportive family.
I am thankful for my job. I've said it many times but I still am. Its rare for someone to love their job as much as I love mine and its even more rare to be able to work and live with people who are as caring and generous as the Kaltner's are. They are a great people. I wouldn't want any other pseudo family.

I am thankful for my other friends. The ones near and far. The love that they send me daily and even though we may not see each other or talk often, I know in my heart that if ever I'm in need I have a HUGE network of love to fall back on.
I am thankful for my tattoo (I realize the three of you who read this probably think I'm ridiculous....) it makes me so happy every time I look at it. At first I was worried that when things with Preston went sour I wouldn't like it as much, or that it would make me sad, but it doesn't. The rare times that I do think about him they are always good memories of him.

And last but not least... I am thankful for anyone who has made it this far. :) If that's no one well them... This is for myself.

One last shout out... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!


1 comment:

  1. So you're thankful for me because I finished this, right? Which means I get a prize, right? Right?

    ReplyDelete