Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Me

Why not jump right into it... One of my biggest pet peeves with family, friends, people I stalk, is that they go FOREVER between blog updates. Hi, my name is Laycee, and I've completely ignored my whiney blog for over a year now.
Anywho... I didn't forget that it existed I just forgot how to get into it. Needless to say I figured it out and will be returning with a vengeance! Lots of new things to complain about. I moved for one, new place. I lost 175 pounds (haha I've always wanted to use that joke, I figured now would be a good time... later Preston!) And I'm a completely different person. Funny how I never thought that would happen... The only constant in life is change. So here it is. I'm still whiney and over opinionated but now we'll see where it takes me.
So today, things that bug me are people like me. People who have a blog and never update. Or people who just blog to say, hey, sorry I haven't blogged lately. Also, who decided blog was a verb? Probably the same person who made "google" a verb, although I must say that google is by far my favorite verb. I use it most often.
If anyone reads this, or read it in the past, welcome back, I've missed you.
Love, me

2 comments:

  1. This is why I love you laycee. Congrats on the major weight loss :) May it be the gateway to the rest of your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe....what a great way for me to stay in touch and whats been bothering you. right? right?

    ReplyDelete