Friday, June 26, 2009

Expect for herpes... That shit'll come back with you

There are alot more things that will spread other then STD's. Dysfunction. Drama. Immaturity. I found a family that is more infected that I ever thought possible... I wish there was a way to quarantine the one... (singular) that I actually care about. The one that I wish more then anything I could kidnap and save but I dont know how. I didn't know it things would escalate to this level. I didn't want to go to such drastic measures but they brought it upon themselves.

The worst part is that I'm losing a good friend. For no fault of her own. I just cant allow people to walk all over me anymore. I can not let people treat me how ever they please. I deserve and demand respect.

Lets hope that the authorities and everyone else involved passed along the message that I'm done.


Ang, I love you. I changed my number and until things cool down things have to be this way. I have to protect myself from harmful people and situations. I'm sorry.

2 comments:

  1. Uh... the title should me except. wow. i'm a ra tard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its okay we can be ra tarded together!! OMG I MISS YOUUUUUU!!!!! Like a fat kid on a diet misses chocolate cake!!! Im so sorry that my own damn family has caused so much more trauma to you and the rest of the world. it is good to finally know that im not crazy! i ve been saying there s something wrong wiht these people for years but yet somehow continue to fall under their grasp! but never again! i hope that we both can heal from all the drama inflicted on us in our lives and someday we can look back, no f that lets not look back, ever!!! f that im mobile! youre an amazing friend and i hope you know how much i appreciate and miss you! stay strong! live strong! dont talk about it be about it! im running out of catch phrases here.... so never forget! you deserve to be happy to have control of your life to get what you want and to be who you want to be... which we all know is one pretty damn amazing and hot momma! i love you girl! :)

    ReplyDelete