Thursday, June 18, 2009

My nose is cold and my toes is cold

Ok. So I'm back from the working dead. My store is back and so is all the BS that comes with it. I will take part responsibility in the fact that I am a thin person. I'm not overly skinny or eating disorder skinny just... normal. My manager is a 50 something women that is everything unhealthy. Smoker. McDonald's best customer 12 years running... the works.
So sorry that being stuck in a 69 degree store all day makes me cold. And my nose runny. Seriously?!? a runny nose in June?!? Sheesh.
Its a constant battle. I would be in heaven if my life was 80 degrees for the rest of forever. But its not. I've accepted that. but does it need to be so chilly? NO! Compromise (it took me 8 years to realize "compromise" had 2 "o's". Thank goodness for T9) it is not that hard. I'm satisfied with 74. Hell. I'll even give you 72. Just please not 69.
If I've said it once I've said a thousand times.

Just give me a 80 degree room, a book, my ipod, and some chocolate cake and I'm good.

No comments:

Post a Comment