Monday, June 15, 2009

Round 2: Hair

Now hair in general doesn't bug me... Everyone has it... I prefer my men without it (I know right? i like baldies... so shoot me!) There are certain things pertaining to it that do bother me. Like once its fallen out of someones head... Even my own. It creeps me out. It sticks to me and tickles and when its just one stand its dang near invisible!!
I also hate the hairballs that come out of hair brushes. Ick. Once at girls camp my friends thought it would be funny to put a hairball on my pillow. I never recovered.
Now, the real reason for this blog is hair in the way of cutting it. I absolutely HATE when I go to get my hair cut and they cut it shorter then what I asked.
A. for me to cut my hair it has to be a pretty big deal. I only do it about once every 2 years so for me to actually convince myself to do it... You better not mess it up!
B. I give you a picture of what i want. Not even a random picture but a picture of myself... Proves that the hair cut can in fact be done on my lovely red head.

But no. I think in hair cutter school they are taught to cut anywhere from 2 to 12 inches shorter then the desired length. Yes. That's what I want. I want my hair to be ridiculously short and undoable to the point where I curse at it daily so that in 6 weeks it'll be exactly what I wanted!
Ugh.
And what the heck is textured hair anyway? Because what it looks like on my head is random chunks that stick straight instead of being uniform with the rest its little red friends.
*sigh* now I have hair that is reminiscent of my childhood (and trust me. That is NOT a good thing)
Thanks a bunch hair cutter lady.

3 comments:

  1. I'm guessing you got a haircut today that was way 2 short? Where is the picture? My hair is always how i wanted it 2 weeks after i get it cut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I got it cut almost a month and a half ago... Just still bitter as I try and do it day after day and its always a disapointment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. but it does look so freakin cute now!! i really like the six week look you got going on!

    ReplyDelete