Friday, February 11, 2011

Sharing is Caring. But that's ok. You keep it.

Oh winter. How I loathe thee. Seriously. Hate your stinkin' guts ala Alfalfa style. Not only is the cold weather miserable. But its harder to drive. Park. Buckle up kids. Everything. And to top it all off... its cold season.
I love my job to pieces. Can't get enough of it most days. But I can't handle the revolving door of germs that comes with little children, school, and the cold winter months. I barely get a weeks break between stuffy noses and sore throats. I will admit I secretly love the beginning of a cold when you sneeze 100 times a day. Sneezing is one of my most favorite things to do. And if Nate is around I always get a "Bess you".
But...
I'm beginning to think I should carry around a vat of hand sanitizer wherever I go and insist that everyone I come in contact with use it first. I'm sure I could fashion some sort of belt attachment. How stylish!
All I know is that I want to go a full day without blowing my nose or coughing. And perhaps if I can make it to that early spring the groundhog predicted I can start blowing my nose for other reasons. Something worth while. Like allergies.

Turns out I'm not just getting these colds, I'm giving as well. My bad. But you know, I'm just doing as my mother taught. Sharing is caring. So...Who's next? Who wants a kiss?

No comments:

Post a Comment