Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 11 and then some.


First things first. This one was EASY. And if you know me at all you know how easy it is for me.

Day 11: A picture of something you hate. Lets be honest. That wasn't a surprise to anyone. But funny side note... I found this picture on a Marijuana website. To all my pot head friends... That whipped cream is infused with weed. (My Weeds fanatic personality thinks this is AWESOME)

On to other things. I'm proud of myself for blogging almost everyday with this whole 30 day thing but its leaving something to be desired. Basically. I miss bitching. So here goes.

This week alone I have spent more time at the car dealership getting our cars serviced then any one human being ever should. And they are just pissing me right off. I could go into greater detail but I just don't think its good for my health to dwell on it anymore.

Life has been good since I got back to New Jersey. I did some life cleaning. Cleaned out my friends and my life. Feels good. I have an exuberant amount of "me" time now and I'm starting to relax. School starts next week and I'm very much looking forward to it. What I wouldn't give right now to just immerse myself in something like that.

I felt like I had a bunch more to write but I guess I don't. So I'll leave it at that.

Happy Friday everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment