Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I can be another fool... or an exception to the rule. You tell me... the morning after.



Sometimes I make mistakes. Sometimes I make big fat huge mistakes. I'm not perfect. I've never claimed to be. Nor do I expect people in my life to be perfect either. This weekend was a weekend of... fun. misery. awakening. and learning. I'm completely different now. How ironic that it happened at the new year. I came across this on a friends facebook and decided maybe it would be a good way to rediscover who I am and what I want. So if you're interested... Stay tuned the next 30 days...

Day 1: A picture of yourself with 10 facts.


1. I'm told I look like my father, which I couldn't enjoy more.
2. I don't ever see myself getting married or having children
3. I want to be a teacher who lives in foreign countries during the summers.
4. I am loud, obnoxious, and annoying and enjoy every moment.
5. I'm a workaholic.
6.I have an obsession (sometimes an unhealthy one) with turtles.
7. I love my family fiercely.
8. I write letters to everyone in my life. Constantly. I have never delivered any of them. I have many notebooks full.
9. My favorite holiday is Forth of July.
10. I'm so over winter.


No comments:

Post a Comment