Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 17


day 17: a picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently.

So I mean this in the most serious way possible. Moving here did impact my life. But in a good way. As I sat at lunch with Jake yesterday talking about the times and memories we had of living in Utah the past year we realized how much better off we both were now that we are here, not there. My life was going no where in Utah. I was working to many hours doing nothing and not getting anywhere. Here I am loving my job, starting school, and going places. My life has vastly improved. And in the mean time I have fallen in love with where I live. Now the picture is just to be funny. I've been watching a lot of Jersey Shore and when I googled pictures for New Jersey, I could not pass this one up. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment