Monday, September 20, 2010

I'm 22...



So I know that my blog is called things that bug me, and that I like to think most of my charm is my witty banter and how I complain... but I'm vastly (for the longest time I thought that would was "fastly"... wow. I feel dumb) running out of things to bitch about. Instead I thought I'd just give you all a little peak into my own little world of New Jersey and what I do and enjoy here.

So in the spirit of me being 22, and fickle. The bloggy is getting a revamp. Or a downgrade. I'm becoming like every other blog out there. About my boring boring life. But I'll try and remain witty and hopefully ya'll won't be too let down.
Plus, on a upside... More pictures!

More later, for now I get to wash and fold every piece of clothing these 4 little angels own. :)
But I'll post a few pictures for the road... A little tribute to summer that is slipping away all too fast...
Olivia and I being sad. Mostly she was sad and I thought the picture would be lopsided if I were smiling....

We have this incredible inflatable water slide. Olivia convinced me that if I went down it so would she, I went down. She did not. I'm such a sucker...

No comments:

Post a Comment