Friday, September 10, 2010

Not today...

So I'm going to do things a little out of character today. I'm going to blog about things I love.

A little change of pace is good every once in a while and its good to mix things up... Plus I've just been in a super great mood and for the life of me can't think of something to complain about...(Weird right?)

So without further ado.. here is a list of things I love...

~Free concerts (Train and Ok Go tomorrow, Spoon on Sunday woot woot!)
~Skype. I got to see my bosses nephew (the adorable Baby William) and talk to my fabulous friend in Japan (and I'm sure I'll become even more obsessed when Andrew leaves in Dec. :( )
~ Fall. The weather here has been cooling off and it has been wonderful. Its been overcast without rain (although I can't wait for the rain... My rain boots are DYING to be worn) and its been perfect for taking pictures.
~My job. Everyday is something new and exciting. When I think I've got it all figured out they throw me another curve ball and I love every second of this crazy ride.
~My family (cheesy alert) Whether its being weirdly connected over 3000 miles, or silly text messages, or phone calls at 9 am. I love them all and wish I could see them more often.
~My friends. No two are alike and I know the old adage "you can never have too many friends" but sometimes I think I have just enough, then a new one pops in and I have to take it all back. All 4 of you who read this are wonderful!
~Turtles. I know this is a given but seriously... They are awesome. My favorite being the one on my foot. Who the kids "water" and "feed" almost daily.
~Savilla. She gets her own little bullet. She's awesome. I could not ask for a better employer/friend. She truly makes this job enjoyable and fantastic. Plus she's an awesome cook.
~New Jersey. Of all the places I've lived, its been my favorite so far.

So there you have it. I have a freaking awesome life. I'm in love with almost EVERY part of it. I could not be happier. Proceed with jealousy.

1 comment: